On-boarding 7 March, 2024
You’re invited to give your business a boost by signing up to the government-backed, 90% funded, Help to Grow: Management course.
Hear IDEM Living talk about their experience of Help To Grow in the video below.
Designed to be manageable for SME leaders alongside full-time work, the 12-week Help To Grow: Management course covers financial management, strategies for growth and innovation, leading a high-performance workplace, and digital adoption.
- 90% government funded – just £750 (usually £7500).
- Peer networking – Study alongside peers from 14 other SME businesses.
- Business mentor – 10 hours one-to-one
- Access the University of Liverpool’s small business and enterprise experts to enhance your business’s resilience, recovery, and long-term growth, following the impact of COVID-19.
- Become part of our SME business alumni
The Help To Grow: Management programme will provide you with management tools needed to drive growth, upskill your workforce and protect jobs.
By the end of the course, you will develop a tailored business growth plan to help you lead your business to its full potential, with access to our mentoring and an alumni network.
So, if you are a senior decision-maker at a small or medium sizes business get in touch today.
For an informal chat or for further information about the programme, please contact Denise Wright at Denise.Wright@liverpool.ac.uk