We put your business concerns at the heart of the conversation. It’s our mission to represent the priorities of businesses in Liverpool City Region, direct to government.
As the authentic voice of business, our partners know we can feed back on specific business concerns, creating a policy agenda that reflects the attitudes of Chamber members. We gather your concerns, hopes and challenges through surveys, meetings and events and translate them into powerful campaigns.
We also ensure that key policy areas – from net zero/green growth to skills and employment, international, infrastructure, access to finance and funding and responsible business – are shared with our members, aligning you with priorities in the Liverpool City Plan, LCR Combined Authority and British Chambers of Commerc
Business is done better together
As a Chamber we’re responsible for sharing your voice in government, regionally and nationally. We listen to our members, and use our relationships to put your business concerns at the heart of the conversation and make sure that priorities from the Liverpool City Plan, LCR Combined Authority and BCC are reflected back to our members, too.
Our policy and advocacy work falls into several key areas:
- Our policy committee – we use expertise and lived experience from our members to create a platform for specific issues, knitting priorities together with contacts across the region.
- Government departments – we have excellent relationships nationally and locally, feeding back to government and the BCC on the issues that are important to our members, via the Quarterly Economic Survey (QES).
- Partnerships – we work with organisations like the Bank of England to disseminate information to members, picking out key policy updates and directives.
- Consultation – our partners know we can feed back on specific business concerns, creating a policy agenda that reflects the attitudes of Chamber members.
- Information and practical support – we deliver practical events addressing key issues, from net zero and trading and skills to infrastructure and property and construction.
Become a member
Benefit from our breakfast briefings, round tables, online events, policy documents, member communications and thought leadership. We’re the region’s trusted voice of business.Join Us
How do we help?
Working with members of our Business Policy Committee and expert panels, we focus on the policies and initiatives which will support businesses through post Covid-19 recovery - and beyond.
We work with a range of partners to lobby for improved infrastructure and access to opportunity, to ensure that Liverpool can realise its full economic potential.
We value your contribution and there are a number of ways you can help shape our agenda. These range from thought leadership articles for our Voice of Business bulletin to the Quarterly Economic Survey and Round Table policy events. Chamber members are also invited to join one of our expert panels, allowing us to draw on your member expertise.
Get in touch and let us know what you're interested in.