Our #GrowMySME programme is funded by the European Regional Development Fund, and draws on the expertise of our extensive membership base. It provides free expert mentoring and bitesize training sessions to help you grow your business.
We’re working across the business community to deliver the Business Growth Programme via a series of workshops. They cover a range of topics tailored to meet the needs of your business, as well as advice, support and matched mentoring activity.
How it works
Join us for an initial discussion to understand your needs. From marketing to HR support, support with accounts or tips on selling your products at home or abroad, our expert mentors can help. Once we understand what you need, you’ll be matched with an expert mentor whose experience matches your required support.
We provide a bespoke programme of events, covering everything needed to grow your business. For example:
- Compliance (HR, insurance, legal issues)
- Promoting your business (PR, social media, networking)
- Business planning and growth (accounting, budgeting, tax)
- Access to finance (funding and investment, business finance and administration)
- International trade (requirements, considerations and international contacts)
- Responsible business (ESG requirements, social and community impact, environmental considerations)
To qualify for the support, SMEs must be:
- Headquartered in Liverpool City Region
- Have fewer than 250 employees
- Have not received assistance from the ERDF BGP project via other providers, or no more than £170,980 public funding in the last three years.
Ready to start your growth journey?
Once you’ve completed the programme, you’ll receive ongoing advice and support across our network, to help further growth through events and networking opportunities. If you’re interested in the programme and would like to find out more, get in touch.