We offer a range of business services exclusively available to Liverpool Chamber members. These services are designed to help our members thrive – offering high quality and unique support, demonstrating cost-savings and helping to drive business growth in our Region.
Provides access to business advice lines regarding HR, Legal, Tax, and Health & Safety issues, and an online library of over 750 business documents.
Members have unlimited access to all advice lines available 365 days per year and will be issued with a username and password to access full online resources
Watch the video below to find out more about the free services you have access to within your membership of Liverpool Chamber.
Why not book a free One2One meeting with a Quest Business Manager?
Contact Myles Day on firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment.
The Chamber Finance Finder simplifies and speeds up the funding process, matching members’ businesses with funding opportunities across loans, equity investment, grants and commercial mortgages.
Register for a free account to match with available finance opportunities within minutes, including the Recovery Loan Scheme (RLS). Check your eligibility and track progress via the Chamber Finance Finder, and make use of our team of experts, on hand to support you throughout the process.
Chamber members have access to several exclusive benefits, including:
- Five-days-a-week Chamber Finance Finder hotline
- Free financial health check
- Templates and tools to aid your application
- Finance updates and alerts
- Access to a finance newsroom where you’ll find the latest news, opinions and funding and loan info
If you use company-owned vehicles, business breakdown cover is an essential insurance policy. Keep your fleet of cars, vans and trucks moving through British Chambers of Commerce’s partnership with the AA, which gives our members a huge discount of up to 67% on premiums.
Whether you have a small fleet of cars or a single commercial vehicle, AA Business Breakdown Cover can keep you on the move.
Contact Jordan.Rhoda@liverpoolchamber.org.uk for your Chamber member discount code.
Visit http://www.theaa.com/business or call 0800 551 188 for more information.
CGI UK has partnered with Liverpool Chamber to support our members. The team brings you the latest technology to support, evolve and develop your business strategy as we emerge from lockdown.
Choose from a catalogue of tools, to support you as you adopt new business models and practices. Whether it’s an evolving ecosystem, supply chain considerations or a change to your workforce, the chances are you’ll need to adapt from your pre-Covid approach.
Technology will play a central role in addressing the challenges we face as we emerge from the pandemic, from finding capacity and meeting surges in demand, to facing new business realities. Rethink and re-engineer your operating model, to interact with customers, employees, suppliers, governments and citizens and thrive, post-pandemic.
- Make sure your service desk and contact centre are future-proofed and fit for purpose
- Identify the most effective cloud strategy for your business
- Assess and optimise your cyber security approach to limit vulnerability to attacks
- Understand and fix the root cause of data issues
- Deliver high quality customer journeys more efficiently
- Unlock maximum returns from your investments in digital
- Alignment your digital priorities between business and IT leaders
CGI is committed to supporting the local economy, offering services to Chamber members at discounted rates.
To find out more about CGI, and how its products can benefit your business, contact email@example.com.
You’ll also find out more about CGI’s expertise at www.cgi.com/uk
Take another look at your finances. We’ve partnered with Begbies Traynor Group to offer Chamber members a free consultation on the options that might be available to you. Whether it’s refinance, fund raising, credit control, time to pay, asset disposal, business review or a formal restructuring procedure, talk through your options with Begbies Traynor.
For more information on Begbies Traynor Group’s specialist advice, download the factsheet
Coeus Insurance Management Ltd offers a diverse range of insurance services and risk management options, fully tailored to you and your business. Here’s why Coeus Insurance Management Ltd is the right Insurance Broker for you:
- Our dedicated team of experts have the vast industry knowledge and their experience, in excess of 50 years is extensive, that’s how we know you’re in the right hands.
- It’s completely hassle-free – our team will remain dedicated to your business, taking ownership of the entire process. Once you’re partnered with Coeus Insurance, we will remove all of your insurance worries and concerns.
- Cost-effective – we will source and implement the correct policy you require for the most reasonable financial cost available.
- Communication is key – you can rely on our team to be a constant support network to you, providing information, advice and guidance thoroughly and consistently as and when it is required.
- We are independently owned – this grants us the freedom to place business with an insurer that is the most suitable match for our clients’ unique requirements.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car have partnered with the Liverpool Chamber to create an exclusive offer for Chamber members.
£10 First Year’s Membership
+ £10 Free Driving Credit
+ 5% off Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Get Free Membership for each driver when you open a corporate account
The Guide Liverpool have partnered with Liverpool Chamber to offer members a free consultation with a content expert and an exclusive 15% discount on video production throughout 2022.
If you’re wondering how video can give your business a boost – watch the video below. Members can email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an informal consultation or find out more about the offer by downloading the brochure below.
This partnership with Morecrofts Solicitors offers Liverpool Chamber members immediate access to a range of Morecrofts legal services, including commercial, property and employment law.
The Liverpool Chamber Legal Team is operated on a ‘triage’ basis, whereby a dedicated team of solicitors are on hand to receive enquiries from fellow Chamber members.
Members can access this service by contacting email@example.com with their issue and quoting “Chamber Legal Team”.
Fancy getting out of the home office for the day? Spending a day in Manchester and need somewhere to base yourself between meetings? Or maybe you are a freelancer, looking for a new coworking space…
Well, Bruntwood would like to offer Members of the Liverpool Chamber a chance to spend a day working from one of their co-working lounges!
All you need to do is send an email to Rosie Davis (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the date and location you would like to book into, and she will get you sorted.
You can browse Bruntwood’s coworking spaces here: https://bruntwood.co.uk/works/spaces/coworking/