Join us for our next 60 Really Useful Minutes event, this time focusing on 'Deli...
Join us for our next 60 Really Useful Minutes event, this time focusing on 'Delivering Sustainable Sales Growth'.
This workshop is designed to provide an understanding of how to plan and deliver sustainable sales growth, through adopting a proven systematic approach to business development. It will help you determine which customers to focus on, and to identify your key prospects.
The workshop is designed for Business Owners, MDs, SDs and sales professionals.
At the end of this workshop you will understand:
- The importance of a clear sales strategy
- How to identify your key prospects
- How to balance time between existing customers and new prospects
- How to develop a plan for growth
- How to manage a Sales Pipeline
- How to improve your sales effectiveness
By gaining a better understanding of these techniques, you will be well equipped to drive improved sales growth in your business, increasing turnover and improving your bottom line.
Delivered by Rob Scott of IBD North West
In order to book your place either book online; email: email@example.com or call us on 0151 227 1234.