This event will share news on:
- Working with Project Everyone on a global campaign – The World’s To-Do List
- How we will be connecting with cities around the world
- Who are the latest Liverpool businesses and organisations looking to collaborate!
- How everybody can grab their sustainability spotlight!
2030hub has been an official global partner for Global Goals Week for two years.
Sign up and share!
This is the second engagement & planning event for Global Goals Week: Liverpool 2022.
2030hub is a global partner for GGW and eager to make sure Liverpool shines again.
This event is an open call to all local stakeholders to express their interest in working collaboratively to make the 2022 event bigger than ever!
This open group meeting will include updates on:
- Feedback from April’s GGW:Lpool meeting
- News from 2022’s first GGW Global Partner meeting
- Global links: Hawaii, New York, Berlin, Shizouka, Los Angeles and more.
- Potential city connectivity to Project Everyone’s ‘World’s To Do List’
- Core events / fringe activity
- Sponsorship opportunities
All are welcome to participate!