Only 4 Places Remaining…
Are you a member of the senior management team at a small or medium-sized business? Do you want to take your leadership skills and your business to the next level? Join other business leaders at the University of Liverpool Management School on the new, Government-subsidised, Help to Grow: Management programme.
Accredited by the Small Business Charter, the Management School is offering this 12-week practical programme, which covers all aspects of management, including finance and strategies for growth and innovation.
The course will also offer businesses 1-1 mentorship, and participants will finish the course with a tailored business growth plan, as well as access to an extensive alumni programme and network.
More about the Programme
The 12-week programme, which combines online sessions with face-to-face learning, is 90% funded by the Government and has been designed to allow participants to complete it alongside full-time work.
The in-depth high-quality curriculum will support you to build your capabilities in leadership, innovation, digital adoption, employee engagement, marketing, responsible business, and financial management.
By the end of the programme you will develop a business growth plan to help you lead your business to release its potential.
- Enhance your management and strategic capabilities
- Produce a growth plan for your business
- Build resilience to future shocks
- Learn how to innovate in your business
- Adopt digital technologies to boost productivity and operational agility
- Develop your value proposition and reach into growth markets
- Improve employee engagement and responsible business practices
- A blended programme that combines interactive, online sessions with face-to-face learning to suit you.
This practical programme runs from March 2022 to July 2022 over 3-months and will include both online and face-to-face sessions, alongside peer support and mentoring.
The programme is built around a practical curriculum which features:
- Eight facilitated online 2-hour sessions
- Four practical, face-to-face case study workshops
- One-to-one support from a mentor, providing you with personalised support to develop your business growth plan
- Peer networking, including peer group calls that give you the opportunity to share experiences with a small group of other small business leaders
- Access to the Alumni Programme featuring events with inspirational speakers, business clinics and networking events
The programme will cover key areas of leadership including:
- Strategy and innovation
- Growing national and international markets
- Leading for high performance
- Building vision and brand
- Engaging and inspiring teams
- Creating customer value
- Adopting digital technology
- Adopting responsible business practices
- Financial management
To join Help to Grow: Management, your business must:
- Be a Small or Medium-sized Enterprise (SME) based in the United Kingdom
- From any business sector, employing between 5 and 249 people
- Have been operational for at least one year
- Not be a charity.
To join Help to Grow: Management, the applicant must:
- Be a senior leader and decision maker within the business, such as Chief Executive, Finance Director, Operations Director, etc.
- Commit to completing all sessions.
The programme is 90% funded by the Government. The fee payable by participants is £750.