After a 12 month delay, IR35 or ‘off-payroll’ working rules, took effect in April of this year. Despite us being more than 6 months into the ‘soft landing’ period, there remains a degree of uncertainty and concerns surrounding the new rules.
DTM Legal together with Mitchell Charlesworth would be delighted if you could join us at our in-person breakfast seminar in Liverpool City Centre on Tuesday 23rd November, when we ask ‘Where are we now?’ in terms of the new changes, including status determinations, the contractual chain, the impact of the new rules from both a tax and employment law perspective.
Elizabeth Judson of DTM Legal will look at the use of consultants, determining employment status together with employment law risks and liability.
Phil Hartley of Mitchell Charlesworth Chartered Accountants will review the key tests to be considered and how to use the ‘Check Employment Status for Tax’ (CEST) Tool together with the tax implications.
- The Key tests that need to be considered when determining your status
- The use of the CEST tool and key points to be considered
- Tax implications if deemed to be within the IR35 rules
- The use of consultants and increasing scrutiny
- Employment status for employment law versus employment status for tax purposes
- Determining employment status for employment law purposes
- Employment law risks and liability
Date & Timings:
Tuesday 23rd November 2021, DoubleTree Hilton, Liverpool
08.00 – Registration and hot breakfast
08.30am Presentation followed by Q& A
10.00 am Event Close
For further details please contact Elizabeth Judson or email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Georgia Morris or email email@example.com