This interactive bootcamp will provide a framework, process and application of key principles that underpin a successful marketing strategy including how to plan, create, execute and evaluate a strategy for growth and competitive position.
The marketing strategy course will highlight what is needed when adopting a clearly defined and integrated approach to marketing strategy development and understanding the building blocks and key components that underpin successful marketing strategy.
This course is ideal for marketing practitioners with at least two years of experience in a marketing management role and now having responsibility to develop their organisation’s marketing strategy.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the key components that should be evident within a clearly defined marketing strategy
- Establish a process for reviewing your existing marketing strategy and make strategy recommendations for the future
- Apply appropriate frameworks to support you in the development of future marketing strategy
The course will cover a range of topics including:
- Conducting Market Research
- Creating a Marketing Plan
- Marketing Strategy Defined
- The Importance of Market, Competitor & Customer Insight
- Market Segmentation
- Value Proposition
- Data Analysis
- Strategic Planning & Auditing
- Measuring Marketing Success (ROI)