Liverpool continues to have ambitious plans for regeneration across the city, attracting inward investment and creating skilled employment opportunities. Fundamental to this good planning and good design not only attract new business but crucially to improve the social and health outcomes of all its residents. In this Business Breakfast Briefing we discuss how net zero is impacting on investment decisions, local supply chains and creating a sense of community.
We will also look at the results of the latest BCC Quarterly Economic Survey, the largest private sector independent business survey of its kind in the UK, which looks at a wide range of issues including home and export sales and orders, employment and recruitment, cash flow, confidence and price pressures.
The briefing will be moderated by Alistair Houghton, Executive Business Editor at the Liverpool Echo and Liverpool City Region Business Post. Alistair will be joined by a panel of local business leaders:
- Christine Vaudrey, Group Director of Strategy and Communications, Torus
- Darren Jones, Associate Director, ShedKM
- Graham Bond, Office Managing Partner, RSM
- Jenny Martin, Senior Bid Manager, Morgan Sindall
- Neil Ashbridge, Chair of the Liverpool Chamber Board