We are delighted to welcome to our offices the US Embassy London, Commercial Service and Select USA.
Join us for an informal discussion about growing your U.S. footprint and/or trade that may lead to investment. We will focus on sharing practical and actionable information, for example;
- Addressing barriers to growth and trade
- Post-pandemic opportunities; regional nuances; differences in state
- City tax compliance
- Hiring talent
- Understanding how to access programs and incentives.
Shipping links with the Port of Liverpool and the Atlantic seaboard continues to be of major significance in Liverpool’s ties with the United States. Demand for UK goods and services is raising and there are opportunities across a broad range of industries.
Joining us from the U.S. Commercial Service:
- Brenda VanHorn, Commercial Counselor
- Gus Franklyn-Bute, Senior Regional Investment Advisor
09.00 – 09.30 Light breakfast and networking
09.30 – 10.15 “Why the USA and where, when and how”
10:15 – 10.30 Q&A
11:00 Event closes